The path of the fearless open heart
Move beyond limitations and effortlessly co-create a new reality based on compassion & awareness.
This week long program will give you the tools, the awareness & the ability to gently disengage your energies from old, destructive patterns and begin to create a new reality for yourself, your family & community.
The retreat offers a unique blend of teaching, clearing exercises, meditation and silent time with Eric Dowsett, founder of the energy clearing method.
As your ability to understand the dynamics that create your experience increases so does your ability to make fundamental changes. Add to this mix the dynamics of the compassionate heart and this union of noticing and embracing provides an energetic shift releasing old charge from your personal energy system and the spaces you inhabit.
Eric will provide you with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the underlying mechanisms that initiate and perpetuate limiting belief patterns.
These insights are very helpful steps in making friends with the Self, so it can return to a useful and helpful state, no longer needing to control things from a very contracted place.
Sharing old wisdom and new insights mixed with his own experiences, Eric presents a unique and liberating way of being in the world based on awareness and compassion.
There will be many different clearing opportunities throughout the week varying from personal clearings in pairs and groups, clearing yourself, remote clearing and small group sessions. Our time together will explore, in a safe and gentle way, that which we have avoided, that which co creates the world we live in supporting us on our journey into a new reality.
We will explore the energies of the buildings, the land and the surroundings to further develop our awareness and sensitivity of the impact space and the environment has upon us, clearing as required.
Spending time in silence allows us to notice more and become aware, a pre-requisite for clearing. Throughout the week there will be silent periods during the day including some silent meals and silence during clearing exercises.
The program will incorporate various meditations, including sitting, guided, walking, a Japanese temple meditation and writing meditation.
Mandali is a beautiful retreat centre built in the mountains, 850 meters above sea level, on the edge of the Lago d’Orta, Northern Italy.
All rooms are tastefully furnished with ensuite facilities. There is a beautiful spa with a sauna, steam bath, indoor swimming pool and an outdoor Jacuzzi overlooking the mountains and the lake.
- Shared room with lake view; 4 people share: €1595.
- Hermitage room with garden view; 3 people share: €1645.
- Twin share room with garden view, 2 people share: €1695.
- Twin share room lake view, 2 people share: €1795.
- Single room with garden view: €1795.
- Single room with lake view: €1895.
- Premium twin share room with lake view: €1895.
- Premium single room with lake view: €1995.
Interest free payment in terms: It is possible to pay the retreat fee minus the €350 deposit in equal monthly terms until the end of May 2020. Please be aware your bank may charge you for making international transfers and if you do not pay in Euro’s or Swiss Francs, exchange rates may apply. All these charges are at your expense which means that if you pay in terms you have to make sure after paying all installments the entire retreat fee is paid in full.
To register please email Juno – email@example.com
- €350 – non-refundable
- Early Bird (before January 1st 2020) €100 will be taken off final payment
- Repeaters discount €100 (to be taken off final payment) – Anyone who has attended a Residential Program with Eric in the last 5 years.
- Cost includes accommodation, meals and tuition.
- Cost does not include massages or transport to Mandali.
Payment by Bank Transfer, in € preferred. Paypal and Credit Card payments will incur a surcharge.
- Non-refundable deposit is €350.
- When cancelling:
- Up till 6 months before the start of the retreat: 100% refund (room price less €350 deposit).
- Between 3-6 months before the start of the retreat: 50% refund (room price less €350 deposit).
- Less than 3 months before the start of the retreat: no refund.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for full payment details